Sunday, September 12, 2010

screentoaster-assignment 4



For my screentoaster assignment, I made a google presentation.  I talked about why Google Documents is a good thing to incorporate in to your classroom.  I also talked about a few of the negatives to Google Documents.  At the end of my presentation, I showed the ease at which you can add photos or imbed a link to your presentation.  Also how to change the backdrops of each slide.  The one thing that I noticed was that 3-5 minutes goes by super fast.

here is a my screentoaster video.

sadly, screentoaster.com has gone offline, therefore trying to view my video is pretty much impossible at this point.  after a minor crisis, i was reassured that since it has already been assessed, there really is no crisis.  i did, however, learn my lesson from this.  technology is a great resource, but it is also very unpredictable, especially when it comes to resources on the internet.  i now know that i should back up everything i do.  in the case of my screentoaster video, i should have downloaded the video, which would have eliminated this crisis all together..

No comments:

Post a Comment